dining
0
0
0
Departments

 

0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

marketplacekey

About Us:
When Lord & Taylor arrived in 1953, Bishops Corner was on its way to becoming a neighborhood and regional shopping destination. Today, its four corners bustle with a mix of retail stores, restaurants and commercial services, including Marshall’s in the original L&T building, Waldbaum’s Foodmart and the Crown Super Market, a busy library branch, a post office, Staples and Saint Francis Care medical offices.

Its proximity to Route 44 still makes it easily accessible to folks from Avon, Canton, Simsbury, the Granbys and Bloomfield. Large gas stations on three of the corners make this the most convenient spot in town to fill up!

 

 

 
Bishops CornerWest Hartford Center Blue Back Square Park Road New Park Avenue Elmwood West Farms Mall